Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ZOMG FIRST POST

You know, I'll be honest with you. This will probably fail really hard but hey, hopefully Roland and I will actually post stuff frequently and you guys might enjoy it.

Anyways, as I sit here thinking about what to post/rant about, I really have no idea. It's probably because its 1 in the morning and I've been staring at these html coding trying to figure it all out again (haven't touched it for quite a few years). It will probably take me a while to edit the template to something that I like and is readable. Only to have Roland come in and ruin it when he expresses "HIS" opinion on it.

I also don't know who'll actually want to read this blog. It'll probably become a sausage fest as we post about manga, anime, games and other nerdy... manly things. But remember every woman has a "man" in it!

So, what should I talk about. Well it's kinda half way through our 1 week break and I havn't done much. Mainly because I caught a cold at the start (stupid me) and couldn't go to KK. I still have a killer throat and blocked nose. I've spent most of this time either in bed, playing a lot of tf2 or reading a lot of manga. It probably doesnt help my cold when I go to bed at 3 in the morning and wake up at 1 every day. And... I'm sure you're bored already, since I'm already bored talking about myself.

Yeah, screw that. I'll post something interesting next time or hopefully Roland will.

No comments:

Post a Comment